Monday, April 15, 2013

Amber 8

Another fun sketch from scrapbook steals, they had a guest designer again this week. I just loved the sketch and it worked perfect for this picture of my guys.  you can see the sketch by following the link below.  





I have decided that I am not going to get hung up on colors or genders of papers anymore, this has made my scrapping so much easier. I just pick out paper that is speaking to me and then throw it all together. I know some people like to match their photos with the paper but I just can't seem to get anything done that way. This is one of my layouts I made using my new method, and it came together in about 20 minutes. The colors are so fun and they really capture the wonderful smiles my guys have me in this picture. 






Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back and check out my upcoming fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment