Sunday, March 3, 2013

Amber 2, APA June Babies, Mama Meet Up

I have been very blessed in my life, not with material things but the little things that matter most. When I was pregnant with Andru, I found an on line forum, American Pregnancy Association. It split up expecting mothers into groups by the month you were due, I was due in June. We all shared experiences and could talk about whatever it was amazing. I have been lucky enough to meet five of our June moms and babies in person.

I used this weeks Scrapbook steals sketch, which can be found HERE for this page. I have had these photos of Andru and Mason since June 2011, they were just under two years old. When they were moving to Mississippi from Montana, my little town was a rest stop for the night and we were able to meet up for a morning play date. The kids had a blast jumping on the bed.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute page! And I too was part of APA back when my first was born, and was very briefly part of it around the time of my second. It's so much fun to be able to build an online friendship and then finally meet up with these people you already know so well.

    ReplyDelete